May, Thursday 29 (Provisional Schedule)
16:00 a 16:15
Opening ceremony. Presentation of the event.
- Speaker: Alon Bar (Embassy of Israel in Spain)
16:15 a 16:35
Presentation of Starthub working model: Interaction with the University
- Speaker: Eyal Benjamin (StartHub)
16:35 a 17:30
Panel Discussion: Internationalization and adaptation to the International Business Environment
- Speakers: Shira Abel (StartHub), Gil Shai (StartHub), Miguel A. Díez Ferreira (Red Karaoke), Ami (Aldo) Levin (Embassy of Israel in Spain)
- Chairwoman: Nachy Lopez, GlobalNovaTrade
- The speakers will debate about different topics related to the the process of internationalization in start-ups. The last 10 minutes will be reserved to give the attendees the opportunity to ask questions to the speakers.
17:30 a 18:25
Panel Discussion: Innovation as a key factor of entrepreneurship
- Speakers: Noam Wekser (StartHub), Omer Pomerantz (StartHub), Fernando Vázquez (Imatia), Manuel González Penedo (UDC)
- Chairman: José Luis Cabarcos, Ceo Solutions
- Innovation as a key to the success of the entrepreneurship will be the focus of this discussion. The last 5 minutes will be reserved to give the attendees the opportunity to ask questions to the speakers.
18.25 a 18:55
18:55 a 19:50
Panel Discussion: Investment and capital raising: the challenge to entrepreneurs.
- Speakers: Noga Kap (StartHub), Gil Canaani (StartHub), Manuel Varela Rey (Xunta de Galicia), Ramón Saltor (The Crowd Angel)
- Chairman: Sofía Vázquez, La Voz de Galicia
- The speakers will debate about international investment models, with particular emphasis on the analysis of what investors are looking for when investing outside their country. The last five minutes will be reserved for attendees to ask questions.
19:50 a 20:30
Panel Discussion: Entrepreneurial experiences
- Speakers: Eyal Benjamin (StartHub), Gil Shai (StartHub), Frankie Gómez (Confirmsign)
- Chairman: Rubén Bastón, Elogia
- In the last discussion of the day the participants will analyze relevant entrepreneurial experiences and give some final advice to the entrepreneurs. The final 5 minutes will be reserved for attendees to ask questions.
Private Dinner: Investors, mentors and guests
May, Friday 30 (Provisional Schedule)